EU/EEA National Students do not require a visa to study at KLI Ireland.
However, you do require a Visa if you are NOT from one of the countries listed below:
||Macau (Special Administrative Region)
|Antigua and Barbuda
||Saint Kitts and Nevis
||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
|Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region)
||Trinidad & Tobago
|United States of America
You do not require a visa if you are from British Dependent Territories (Colonies), which are:
- British Antarctic Territory (South Georgia, South Sandwich Islands)
- British Indian Ocean Territory (Chagos Archipelago, Peros Banos, Diego Garcia, Danger Island)
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands and Dependencies
- Pitcairn (Henderson, Ducie and Oneno Islands)
- St. Helena and Dependencies (Ascension Island, Tristan Da Cunha)
- The Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia
- Turks and Caicos Island
- British Virgin Islands
If you require a Visa…
- You should complete the Online Visa Application Form (details below).
- KLI will send you a letter of confirmation for one of our courses which you may submit to the Irish Embassy along with your other documentation.
- Letters of confirmation are only issued on receipt of payment of total fees.
- In the event of a visa to enter Ireland being refused all fees will be refunded less any bank charges incurred.
- Students from non-EU countries who wish to study in Ireland for more than 12 weeks must register with the immigration authorities. These students must also take an external examination as part of their programme of study.
How to apply?
Complete the Online Application Form for a Student Visa. Read the explanatory information on how to complete the online application form. Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions on visa applications. Please click here for Information on completing the Online Application Form in several languages. Further information is available on the INIS website – www.inis.gov.ie
Standard non-refundable visa application processing fees are:
Disclaimer: The above information on Visa requirements contains general information which may not address your particular circumstances; you may need more detailed information and/or legal advice.